All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis courageous and wise book offers a selfless glimpse into one man's journey with cancer, from the initial shock to inner rebirth, and the gradual discovery of light in the darkness. Diagsed with a brain tumour, William Ward describes the procession of hospitals, surgeons, pain and powerful drugs without a trace of self-pity or sentimentalism. At the same time, he invites the reader to follow his inner path of fear, self-examination, regrets and ultimately, hope.
- Author BiographyWilliam Ward is a Steiner-Waldorf class teacher in New York.
- Author(s)William Ward
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2008
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationGreat Barringron
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindisfarne Books
- Weight372 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.