Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionFirst imagine a small child who triumphs over polio at the age of four. Has a mother with mental issues, survives a rocky marriage and then, ends up being a caregiver of a husband with COPD, and then both get a diagsis of cancer on the same day. The husband diagsed with prostate cancer, and the wife diagsed with invasive bladder cancer. There is loss, grief, but it has a happy ending. Travel the road with the author on this journey. Author Sylvia Ramsey, 17-year plus bladder cancer survivor, says, . Life has thrown a lot of rocks in the road along my journey, but as long as I have love, faith and hope, I shall t fear tomorrow r tomorrow.
- Author(s)Sylvia L Ramsey
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.