All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionTravel narratives abound in French cinema since the 1980s. This study delineates recurrent travel tropes in films such as departures and returns, the chase, the escape, madic wandering, interior voyages, the unlikely travel, rituals, pilgrimages, migrants' narratives and emergencies, women's travel, and healing narratives.
- Author BiographySylvie Blum-Reid teaches French and European Cinema at the University of Florida, USA. She is the author of East-West Encounters: Franco-Asian Cinema and Literature (Wallflower 2003). Her articles have been published in Quarterly Review of Film and Video, Portal: Journal of Multidisciplinary International Studies, Inter-Asia Cultural Studies, Iris, and the Contemporary Journal of French and Francophone Studies.
- Author(s)Sylvie Blum-Reid
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.