All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Lonely Planet Tasmania by Meg Worby, Lonely Planet, Charles Rawlings-Way, Anthony Ham (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $21.35New
- AU $14.13New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $21.35
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.32
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $39.04
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.56
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $21.35
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.53
About this product
- DescriptionA new concept in guide books - here is a selection of more than 20 trails for the independent-minded traveller. Trails in time and imagination as well as in space, their themes take the traveller into the heart of Scottish history and culture. Follow the route of the '45 Jacobite Rising, or explore the merchant towns and their traditional buildings, investigate the beginnings of geology, or trace Edinburgh's intriguing underworld . At last here is a guide that goes beyond the surface detail to make the Scottish experience available to everyone.
- Author BiographyDavid Ross is an author and publisher. His other books include A Little History of Scotland.
- Author(s)David Ross
- PublisherAppletree Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2001
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTraveller's trails
- Place of PublicationBelfast
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAppletree Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour photographs, maps
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.