All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together invative and internationally rewned experts, this volume provides concise presentations of the main concepts and cutting-edge research fields in the study of culture. The volume outlines different models, explores avenues for interdisciplinary exchange, assesses key concepts and traces their travels across various disciplinary, historical and national contexts. In doing so, the volume serves to initiate a dialogue that exceeds disciplinary and national boundaries and introduces a self-reflexive dimension to the field.
- Author BiographyBirgit Neumann and Ansgar Nunning, Justus-Liebig-Universitat Giesen, Germany.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleConcepts for the Study of Culture (CSC)
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight743 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAnsgar Nunning,Birgit Neumann
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.