All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter winning a prestigious fellowship from the Youth Exploration Society, Gann and Wyatt set off on a journey to Egypt. There they study with world-rewned archaeologist Dr Mohammed Aziz, joining him on a quest to find the long lost tomb of the Pharaoh Cleopatra, rumoured to hold priceless treasures and secret scrolls containing answers to some of ancient Egypt's greatest mysteries. But Gann and Wyatt are t the only ones interested in Cleopatra's secrets. Ruthless tomb robbers are hot on their heels, and the brothers must brave vemous snakes, deadly booby traps, and ancient curses as they find themselves on the verge of a magnificent discovery that could rewrite history. In the tradition of the historic journals kept by explorers such as Lewis and Clark, Dr David Livingstone, and Captain James Cook comes the adventure series Travels with Gann & Wyatt. From Africa to the South Pacific, these twin brothers have travelled the world. You never kw what they will encounter as they venture into the wild, but one things is certain, wherever Gann and Wyatt go, adventure is their constant companion. You can find Gann and Wyatt's blog, photographs, and video footage from their real-life expeditions at travelswithgannandwyatt.com.
- Author BiographyPatti Wheeler, producer of the web series Travels with Gannon & Wyatt: Off the Beaten Path, began traveling at a young age and has nurtured the spirit of adventure in her family ever since. For years it has been her goal to create children's books that instill the spirit of adventure in young people. The Youth Exploration Society and Travels with Gannon & Wyatt are the realization of her dream. Keith Hemstreet is a writer, producer, and cofounder of the Youth Exploration Society. He attended Florida State University and completed his graduate studies at Appalachian State University. He lives in Aspen, Colorado, with his wife and three daughters.
- Author(s)Keith Hemstreet,Patti Wheeler
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Weight344 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.