All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe final chapters of Scott Waldie's iconic Travers Corners trilogy. Travers Corners, Montana, is t much more than Main Street. There's Ed's Garage and Filling Station; McCracken's General Store--still owned and run by Junior, the worst fisherman who ever lived to fish; the Tin Cup Bar and Cafe; Dolores's Beauty Parlor; and The Carrie Creek Boat Works and Guide Service--Judson C. Clark proprietor. And yet, Travers Corners is also much more than that main street: it's an outpost for all things wild and beautiful--rivers and creeks, wildlife, cattle ranches, glaciated benchlands sweeping into the timbered mountains. Travers is a fly-fishing paradise. And it is people with the same cast of witty homespun characters (Library Journal) as Waldie's first book of stories, Travers Corners. Now, in Travers Corners: The Final Chapters, Waldie delivers the final volume in the series, bringing joy and tears, love and closure to the lives of the characters we've grown to kw and care so much about. The simplicity of the rural West beckons from every tale: wisdom, trust, and good deeds, the loyalty of friends, the love of wild places, a respect for all living things--written with a wit that puts it all in perspective. The world would be a better place if we had all spent a spell in Travers Corners. Skyhorse Publishing, as well as our Arcade, Yucca, and Good Books imprints, are proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in fiction--vels, vellas, political and medical thrillers, comedy, satire, historical fiction, romance, erotic and love stories, mystery, classic literature, folklore and mythology, literary classics including Shakespeare, Dumas, Wilde, Cather, and much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyScott Waldie was a river guide and fly-fishing outfitter for more than twenty years. He is the author of Travers Corners, Return to Travers Corners, and Travers Corners: The Final Chapters .
- Author(s)Scott Waldie
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.