All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionTravis Wayne Goodsell is an Abecedarian, one who studies the alphabet; a Lexicographer, one who makes dictionaries; and a Translator, one who takes a written foreign language and turns it a written form of his/her language; of the ancient languages, primarily Paleo-Hebrew and Egyptian. Because the origins of the ancient languages are shrouded in mystery, Travis has made a number of discoveries and developed theories to explain these mysteries. This book version is only an overview of the discoveries to familiarize you with some of the solved mysteries.
- Author BiographyTravis is an Abecedarian, one who studies the alphabet, Lexicographer, one who writes dictionaries, and Translator (taking a written foreign language and turning it into English) of ancient languages. He is a graduate of the University of Lethbridge, in Alberta, Canada. He majored in Biblical Studies, studying under Thomas Robinson, and Philosophy of Science, the field of scientific research theory. He minored in ancient languages, disciplining in Biblical Hebrew under W. E. Aufrecht, who studied under Professor Thomas O. Lambin of Harvard University; Greek under Thomas Robinson, and Latin. He also attended the University of Utah, disciplining in Egyptology under Ewa Wasilewska.
- Author(s)Travis Wayne Goodsell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Translated byTravis Wayne Goodsell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.