All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionJennie's father has walked out, and her mother seeks solace in pills. Her best friend abandons her to be with her boyfriend. Now her only friend is her diary, until she meets Mr Johnstone the substitute math teacher. Soon their friendship moves far beyond the classroom. Will her diary offer her a way to escape from this treacherous love?
- Author BiographyBeatrice Sparks is a family and adolescent therapist who edited the diary that formed the basis for Go Ask Alice, and has since edited many diaries on topics such as gangs, AIDS, and teen pregnancy in the 1988 Annie's Baby. She lives in Provo, UT.
- Author(s)Beatrice Sparks
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date30/12/2015
- Weight88 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementSpecial edition
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.