All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow gender shapes cultural production in Viet Nam and its diaspora.
- Author BiographyLan P. Duong is Associate Professor of Media and Cultural Studies at the University of California, Riverside.
- Author(s)Lan P. Duong
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/04/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAsian American History and Culture Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note15 b&w Illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.