All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTreasure Island is an enduring adventure tale for all time and one of the most frequently dramatized of all vels A defining work of its genre A swashbuckling coming-of-age story of pirates, sea battles, and a quest for buried treasure When an old sea captain passes away while staying at his mother s inn, young Jim Hawkins has idea what lies in store just across the horizon. With the old captain s map in hand, he soon finds himself part of a motley crew that sails in search of the buried treasure. However, the charismatic and villaius Long John Silver has other plans, and Jim must step up to save the ship, his friends and the treasure.
- Author BiographyRobert Louis Stevenson (1850 1894) was a Scottish author who spent his life writing and travelling the world before his untimely death at the age of forty-four. Stephenson is best known for his novels Treasure Island, Kidnapped, and Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
- Author(s)Robert Louis Stevenson
- PublisherRoads Publishing
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRoads Children's Classics
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintRoads Publishing
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.