All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMegaselling biographer, internationally rewned psychoanalyst, ex-comedienne, mother of four (three teenage girls and Billy Conlly), the extraordinary Pamela Stephenson w adopts a new guise - historian, ballor, and circumnavigator of the globe. In TREASURE ISLANDS, Pamela follows in the intrepid footsteps of Fanny Stevenson, maverick wife of the even more maverick Robert Louis. They have much in common - a fascination with the South Seas, and a thirst for adventure, a fearlessness and great humour in the face of adversity and unpredictable husbands. This is her adventure - and the story of her and Fanny. Though Pamela's voyage is in a modern 112 foot clipper, she faces many of the dangers that Fanny faced - from pirates to storms to seasickness. Compelling, intriguing, unputdownable, TREASURE ISLANDS is travel/adventure/history/celebrity all rolled into one extraordinary book.
- Author BiographyAn Australian born in New Zealand, Pamela Stephenson is famous for her starring role in 'Not the Nine O'Clock News' and other TV and film work. She and Billy live in the Highlands and Los Angeles, where Pamela works as a clinical psychologist. Since the publication of BILLY, she has embarked on an additional career - that of bestselling author.
- Author(s)Pamela Stephenson
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date17/11/2006
- Content Note24pp colour
- Weight665 g
- Width151 mm
- Height33 mm
- Spine232 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport/Airside ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.