All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new search-and-find adventure from the bestselling photographer, Walter Wick! Amazing photos accompany a fun search-and-find game by Walter Wick, the creator the NY TIMES BESTSELLING Can You See What I See? series and the photographer of the ermously successful I Spy series.A pirate ship and a chest of gold take readers on a journey through time that leads to the location of purloined treasures. Beginning with a zoom of a gold coin, photographs pull back to reveal the story of the coin's travels from the hull of a pirate ship in the 1700's to the shore of a beach town today.
- Author BiographyWalter Wick is the photographer of the bestselling I Spy series as well as the author and photographer of the bestselling Can You See What I See? series. He lives with his wife, Linda, in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Walter Wick
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication19/04/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCan You See What I See?
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCartwheel Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width272 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Walter Wick
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.