About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a new series by a talented sibling duo to help kids transition into chapter books, Treasure Town is filled with hilarious characters, narrative illustrations, short chapters, and loads of fun! A lost pirate treasure, two confused gold diggers, and a trio of children who love history combine to wreak havoc on a Florida town. Interspersed throughout the story are bits of history and geography just right for inquisitive young minds!
- Author BiographyFrom his acclaimed, bestselling novel The Revealers to his many books in the Choose Your Own Adventure Series, author Doug Wilhelm embraces his imagination and the challenges faced by young readers. A world traveler, musician, and former journalist, Wilhelm is a frequent visitor to classrooms and writes the popular blog Reading Matters. A professional artist, Sarah-Lee Terrat was a longtime member of the Ben & Jerrys design team. When not working on murals and illustrations, she designs silly toys. Collaborating with her big brother Doug is always an adventure!
- Author(s)Doug Wilhelm
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Note43 b/w illus
- Weight108 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah-Lee Terrat
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.