Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1990, I discovered a group of teenagers in Marin County was gathering on the sunset ridge of Mount Tamalpais at 4:20 PM on April 20th. Staging the Cannabis Cup had led me into an investigation of the history of cannabis and spirituality, and I'd discovered the original holy grail was used to drink cannabis and milk. And this was the original sacrament of Pythagoras, Zoroaster, and most of the early religious leaders, including Moses, Jesus and Mani. I took this teenage ritual as a sign cannabis spirituality was rebirthing through the generations and went on a campaign to encourage people to gather in sacred spots on April 20th for a moment of silence to end war at 4:20 PM, visiting over 300 major college campuses and giving the speech in front of hundreds of thousands of students.
- Author BiographySteven Hager covered the early days of hip hop, created the Cannabis Cup, and unveiled the JFK and Lincoln assassinations.
- Author(s)Steven Hager
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.