All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis mini-textbook in mental science and in the philosophy and practice of the Science of Mind, which Dr. Barker taught so successfully in New York City for many years, continues to answer the need many feel for a short, to-the-point primer in basic, practical metaphysics. This classic metaphysical book offers excellent grounding in the principles of Science of Mind as taught by Holmes. - SCIENCE OF MIND Magazine FROM RAYMOND CHARLES BARKER Give to your treatments all the thought and feeling that you previously gave to your problems, correct your belief in lack or limitation, realize that infinite life is yours right w, and let the power of Spirit flow through you. Realize that your faith can make you whole.
- Author(s)Raymond Charles Barker
- PublisherDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/1997
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationMarina Del Rey, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Weight300 g
- Width216 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.38New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.