All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Treating Arthritis books draw on more than 25 years of experience at the rewned Margaret Hills clinic, and have helped hundreds of thousands of people with arthritis. The new edition of this book looks at research which suggests that the Margaret Hills programme is effective in treating arthritis, with some patients having impressive improvements after just a few weeks. The link between exceptional stress and arthritis is also explored. Other topics include: pain relief and better mobility medication and side-effects improved quality of life new section on troubleshooting, which considers situations such as joint pain from other health conditions, digestive health, arthritis in later life, arthritis in children and young people, and co-existing conditions such as high blood pressure, depression and weight problems.
- Author BiographyMargaret Hills SRN trained as a nurse at St Stephen's hospital and had a long career as an industrial nurse. She developed her 'acid-free' method of treating arthritis after developing osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis as a young woman. Christine Horner, Margaret Hills' daughter, is a nutritional medicine practitioner and Scenar therapist. She now runs the Margaret Hills Clinic in Kenilworth.
- Author(s)Christine Horner,Margaret Hills
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight168 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.