Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.12Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $65.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable clinical resource, this groundbreaking book is the first treatment manual to focus specifically on adolescent bulimia nervosa. The authors draw on their proven approach to treating arexia nervosa in the family context and adapt it to the unique needs of this related yet distinct clinical population. Evidence-based strategies are presented for helping the whole family collaborate to bring dysfunctional eating behaviors under control, while also addressing co-occurring psychological problems and parent-child relationship conflicts. Highly practical, the book shows exactly how to carry out this time-limited therapy and what to do when problems arise. Special features include antated session transcripts and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Author BiographyDaniel Le Grange, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Psychiatry, Section for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, and Director of the Eating Disorders Program at the University of Chicago. Dr. Le Grange trained at the Institute of Psychiatry, University of London, and was a member of the team at the Maudsley Hospital in London that developed family-based treatment for anorexia nervosa. He completed postdoctoral work at the University of London and at Stanford. Dr. Le Grange is the author of numerous research publications and is a past recipient of a National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) Career Development Award. He is currently principal investigator at the Chicago site for an NIMH anorexia nervosa treatment study, and investigator on an NIMH ecological momentary assessment study of anorexia nervosa. James Lock, MD, PhD, is Professor of Child Psychiatry and Pediatrics in the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Child Development, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University. He is the director of the Eating Disorders Program in the Division of Child Psychiatry and psychiatric director of an inpatient eating disorder program for children and adolescents at Lucile Salter Packard Children s Hospital at Stanford. Dr. Lock trained in general psychiatry at UCLA and in child psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. The author of numerous scientific publications, he is a past recipient of an NIMH Early Career Development Award, a current recipient of an NIMH Mid-Career Development Award, and principal investigator at the Stanford site for an NIMH treatment study.
- Author(s)Daniel Le Grange,James Lock
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication10/08/2009
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight377 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.