All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionChoosing the most appropriate treatment A Volume in the Jossey-Bass Library of Current Clinical Technique This key resource offers guidelines and specific models for intervention in the treatment of numerous types and subtypes of depression. Will assist you in deciding if it is appropriate to prescribe medication, if psychotherapy is the proper course of action, or if it is best to use a combination of medication and psychotherapy.This book is a superlative overview of the key treatment interventions available today to relieve the suffering of depression. - John P. Docherty, M.D., professor of clinical psychology and director of clinical services, Cornell University School of Medicine
- Author BiographyIRA D. GLICK is professor of psychiatry in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University School of Medicine and Chief of Inpatient and Partial Hospitalization Services at Stanford University Hospital. He is the author or coauthor of over 100 articles and chapters and seven books including A Model Curriculum in Psychopharmacology and Affective Disorders and the Family.
- Author(s)Ira D. Glick
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/06/1997
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight323 g
- Width160 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Volume editorIrvin D. Yalom
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.