All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal of the book is to reconcile two opposing characterizations of DID-that the disorder can genuinely and fully fragment the personality of an individual, and that the impression of a fragmented personality is illusory.
- Author BiographySarah Y. Krakauer, Psy.D., a licensed clinical psychologist, maintains a private practice in Williamsburg, Virginia, and is an Adjunct Associate Professor of Psychology at the College of William and Mary. After obtaining intensive training in the diagnosis and treatment of dissociative disorders during her predoctoral internship, Dr. Krakauer earned her Doctor of Psychology at the Virginia Consortium Program in Clinical Psychology.
- Author(s)Sarah Y. Krakauer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2001
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrunner-Mazel Inc
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.