All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is designed as a user-friendly textbook/manual for mental health professionals. It teaches a trauma-informed treatment approach as an organizing framework for a series of empirically supported interventions including motivational interviewing, cognitive-behavioral skills training, trauma resolution, and relapse prevention. Although it tes the importance of a systemic treatment approach, the focus is on the individual component of treatment.
- Author BiographyRicky Greenwald, PsyD, is founder, executive director and faculty chair of the Child Trauma Institute in Greenfield, MA.
- Author(s)Ricky Greenwald
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white tables
- Weight884 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.