All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic book offers a comprehensive logical treatment of the theory of calculus and related topics. By concentrating on theory rather than on techniques and applications, the text provides students with a substantial base for graduate work in physics. A valuable contribution to the field of advanced calculus. - American Mathematical Monthly. 1940 edition.
- Author BiographyPhilip Franklin (1898-1965) was a prominent American mathematician who specialized in analysis. He taught at MIT from the 1920s until his retirement in 1964.
- Author(s)Philip Franklin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight816 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.