All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the earliest writings of the author of the great philosophical work, Periphyseon (On the Division of Nature), Johannes Scottus, kwn as Eruigena. It contributes to the age-old debate on the question of human destiny in the present world and in the afterlife.
- Author BiographyMary Brennan was for eighteen years researcher and archivist at the Society for the Promotion of Eriugenain Studies, located at that time at University College Dublin. Her publications in this field since 1977 include Guide des Etudes Erigen-iennes, A Bibliography of Publications in the Field of Eriugenain Studies 1800-1975, and Materials for the Biography of Johannes Scottus Eriugena.
- Author(s)Johannes Scottus Eriugena
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2003
- Series TitleNotre Dame Texts in Medieval Culture
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Weight245 g
- Width157 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byMary Brennan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.