All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionProvides evidence-based treatment plans of action Saves clinicians time and money in planning treatment programs Written by one of the most prolific and best-selling authors in the field Includes free CD with pre-scripted, modifiable forms for treatment planning and record-keeping This book facilitates treatment planning and implementation for clinicians by providing evidence-based treatment protocols with detailed plans for teaching fluency skills to adults and children. As with his other recent books, the uniqueness of this collection lies in the author's approach, as each protocol gives the clinician a plan of action, in the form of scripted scenarios. Unlike step-by-step directions, which can leave room for ambiguity, these scripts specify the anticipated verbal and nverbal actions the clinician and child are expected to exhibit. Protocols for all major fluency targets are included, each containing a specific plan of action with examples of target behaviors for each fluency skill for an adult or child.These protocols save treatment planning time by presenting the clinician with procedures that have been proven effective in clinical and experimental studies, eliminating the need for clinicians to research teaching exemplars. Each procedure is designed as a self-sufficient, separate entity, so that clinicians need t refer back and forth to teach a particular skill. An invaluable accompaniment to this book is the included CD, which is unique in that it allows maximum flexibility for the clinician. It contains most of the files a clinician will need to prepare for a fluency treatment session, including specific recording sheets for each target skill and behavior. Every document on the CD is both modifiable and printable, allowing the clinician to alter and reproduce any or all of these forms for use with specific clients. This book provides an unprecedented wealth of resources for clinicians who treat adult and child fluency disorders, including: Evidence-based protocols for treatment; Flexible and facilitative scripted scenarios; Time-saving, researched, and proven plans of action; CD with modifiable and reproducible forms to allow individualized treatment and documentation.
- Author BiographyM. Hegde, Ph.D. M. N. Hegde, Ph.D. is Professor of Speech-Language Pathology in the Department of Communicative Disorders at California State University, Fresno. A highly regarded author in speech-language pathology, his books include leading texts in academic courses and valuable resources for clinicians. His books have been used in worldwide in speech-language pathology programs.
- Author(s)M. N. Hegde
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Weight771 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.