All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume describes the Cognitive Behavioral Analysis System of Psychotherapy (CBASP), a research-based approach designed to motivate chronically depressed patients to change and to help them develop needed problem-solving and relationship skills. Presenting clear, step-by-step guidelines for implementing CBASP - along with compelling empirical evidence that supports its efficacy - the book is filled with illustrative case material that brings challenging clinical situations to life. Also covered are ways to measure treatment outcomes and recommended procedures for training and supervision.
- Author BiographyJames P. McCullough, Jr., PhD, received his doctorate from the University of Georgia. He is a fellow of the American Psychological Association and was elected a Diplomate in Clinical Psychology by the American Board of Psychological Forensic Examiners. He is currently codirector of the Adult Psychotherapy Clinical Training Program at Virginia Commonwealth University, where he is also Professor of Psychology and Psychiatry and Executive Director of the Unipolar Mood Disorders Institute. An award-winning educator and researcher, Dr. McCullough has taught clinical psychology graduate students since 1970. His areas of special interest are dysthymia, double depression, and chronic major depression, particularly diagnostic criteria; unipolar diagnostic category psychosocial comparisons; and cognitive and single-case methodology evaluating both private practice and research. He is the author of many publications, including Treatment for Chronic Depression: Cognitive Behavioral Analysis System of Psychotherapy.
- Author(s)James P. McCullough
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.