All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Post is one of the modern pioneers and towering figures in the investigation and treatment of bipolar illness. This volume is a master class in bipolar disorder. -Russell T. Joffe, MD, Professor of Psychiatry, New Jersey Medical School.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Post, M.D., is Professor of Psychiatry, George Washington University, and Penn State College of Medicine, and Head of the Bipolar Collaborative Network. For 37 years he worked at NIMH studying and treating treatment-resistant unipolar and bipolar patients. Gabriele S. Leverich, LCSW, BCD, was Head of Longitudinal Studies in the Biological Psychiatry Branch at NIMH, and is a Principal Investigator in the Bipolar Collaborative Network.
- Author(s)Gabriele S. Leverich,Robert M. Post
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication18/03/2008
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1569 g
- Width213 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.