All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom reviews of Deer, eds., Comprehensive Treatment of Chronic Pain by Medical, Interventional, and Integrative Approaches: Comprehensive Treatment of Chronic Pain by Medical, Interventional, and Integrative Approaches is a major textbook...[I]t should be a part of all departmental libraries and in the reference collection of pain fellows and pain practitioners. In fact, this text could be to pain as Miller is to general anesthesia. Journal of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology Edited by master clinician-experts appointed by the American Academy of Pain Medicine, this is a soft cover version of the Interventional sections of the acclaimed Deer, eds., Comprehensive Treatment of Chronic Pain by Medical, Interventional, and Integrative Approaches. It is intended as a primary reference for busy clinicians who seek up-to-date and authoritative information about interventional approaches to treating chronic pain. * State-of-the-art coverage of full range of techniques: neural blockades, neurolysis blocks, and neurostimulation* Review of clinically relevant anatomy and physiology* Key Points preview contents of each chapter
- Author BiographyTimothy S. Deer, MD Editor-in-Chief President and CEO The Center for Pain Relief Charleston, WV USA Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology West Virginia University School of Medicine Charleston, WV USA Michael S. Leong, MD Associate Editor-in-Chief Clinic Chief Stanford Pain Management Center Redwood City, CA USA Clinical Assistant Professor Department of Anesthesiology Stanford University School of Medicine Stanford, CA USA Associate Editors, Interventional Approaches Asokumar Buvanendran, MD Professor Department of Anesthesiology Rush Medical College Chicago, IL USA Director Orthopedic Anesthesia Rush University Medical Center Chicago, IL USA Philip S. Kim, MD Medical Director Center for Interventional Pain & Spine Newark, DE USA Sunil J. Panchal, MD President National Institute of Pain Lutz, FL USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note177 black & white illustrations, 135 colour illustrations, 64 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1668 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAlbert L. Ray,Asokumar Buvanendran,Michael S. Leong,Philip S. Kim,Sunil J. Panchal,Timothy R. Deer,Vitaly Gordin
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.