All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to inform clinicians of recent advances in obesity research and provide a review of current treatment issues and strategies. Part 1 covers new discoveries in the physiological control of body weight, as well as the pathophysiology of obesity. Part 2 covers a range of issues that are central to the clinical management of obese patients. This illustrated volume will stimulate and engage clinicians.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Endocrinology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight854 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDaniel H. Bessesen,Robert F. Kushner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.