All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin George, a young and courageous explorer with all the pluck of a little Indiana Jones, on a Jurassic Park-style journey to find an island of disaurs! George swoops off to seek the fearsome T. rex in his home-made hang-glider with just his dog Trixie for company. But will he find the lost disaur island he seeks? And how will Trixie's dog treats come in handy when things get a little hairy? Treats for a T. rex is a funny, rhyming adventure story all about disaurs and dog tricks - perfect for reading aloud. George's first picture book adventure Spaghetti with the Yeti was shortlisted for the Roald Dahl Funny Prize and the Sheffield Children's Book Award. Ideal for fans of Disaurs Love Underpants and Disaurs in the Supermarket. Find more treats and daring feats in the rest of George's Amazing Adventures: Spaghetti with the Yeti, Marshmallows for Martians, Doughnuts for a Dragon, Pizza for Pirates and Socks for Santa. Perfect picture book fun for children aged 3 and up. Adam Guillain is a performance storyteller and was the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre Writer in Residence. Charlotte Guillain is a prolific author of children's fiction, n-fiction and picture books, and together they have created the hugely successful George's Amazing Adventures series. Lee Wildish lives in Lancashire and has been illustrating from a very young age. He loves illustrating children's books and thinks there's thing better than seeing people laughing at a book he's illustrated. His titles include The Spooky Spooky House which was the winner of the Red House Children's Book Award 2013, and the New York Times Bestselling How to Babysit a Grandpa.
- Author BiographyAdam Guillain is a performance storyteller and was the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre Writer in Residence. He is published by OUP, Pearson and Scholastic. Charlotte Guillain taught English to air traffic controllers and nurses before deciding a career in publishing would endanger fewer lives. Charlotte is a prolific author of children's fiction, non-fiction and picture books. Lee Wildish lives in Lancashire and has been illustrating from a very young age. He loves illustrating children's books and thinks there's nothing better than seeing people laughing at a book he's illustrated. His titles include many from the Usborne Noisy Books range and The Spooky Spooky House which was the winner of the Red House Children's Book Award 2013.
- Author(s)Adam Guillain,Charlotte Guillain
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleGeorge's Amazing Adventures
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Weight217 g
- Width245 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lee Wildish
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.