All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Each State Party shall cooperate with other States Parties and afford the appropriate form of legal assistance ...' These words mark the beginning of the obligation for states to work together to enforce a multilateral rmative treaty. Terrorism and transnational criminal activity heighten the need for harmonisation and improved coordination between enforcement agencies internationally. This volume addresses current national, regional and international practice from the perspective of 'lessons learned' by government officials, private practitioners, prosecutors, police and customs officials, staff members of international courts or treaty-implementing bodies, and academics who gathered in an OPCW international symposium in February 2001. Their work has since been updated and supplemented to include considerations emerging in the aftermath of 11 September 2001. Topics include problems with divergent national implementing legislation, concurrent jurisdiction, extradition, the role of victims and witnesses, export controls, protection of national security or confidential business information in judicial proceedings, and terrorism.
- Author BiographyRodrigo Yepes-Enriquez, Former Legal Adviser, Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, The Hague, The Netherlands. Legal Officer, Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.
- PublisherT.M.C. Asser Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2002
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationThe Hague
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintT.M.C. Asser Press
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight1200 g
- Width160 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byLisa Tabassi,Rodrigo Yepes-Enriquez
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.