Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you prepare for the dawn of the Inquisition? TREBUCHETS IN THE GARDEN, Book 2 in the Accidental Heretics series, continues the adventure that began in Book 1, Bone-mend and Salt. Tomas, Isabella, and Jean-Luc are entrapped in the Languedoc crusade-as Simon de Montfort prepares to ignite the next heretics' pyre. - A mercenary kills an enemy for revenge, but his soul suffers mortal wounds. - A banished knight fights for hor in a siege city that's dying of thirst. - A lonely widow writes letters for dying rebels, while enemies condemn her for heresy. Summer 1210: Simon de Montfort spreads terror to flush heretics from their lairs, shouting over the voices of the troubadours. Pedro of Aragon cant persuade him to temper justice with mercy. The text includes maps and a glossary of Occitan and historical terms.
- Author BiographyE.A. Stewart is an American writer whose Accidental Heretics series explores intrigues in France and Spain in the Thirteenth Century. After a brief academic career studying myth and literature, she took up siege engineering-as a technical writer and project manager in the heart of the computer industry. Her technical work focused on strategic advances for cutting-edge hardware technologies for PCs and servers. Ms. Stewart lives and writes in Seattle.
- Author(s)E a Stewart
- PublisherJugum Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJugum Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.