All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionAbby Hunter and Stacy Henry are building a tree house--with a little help from Stacy's grandpa. When the hideaway is finished, the girls discover that a very cool three house can cause very BIG trouble. Especially when they start posting signs that read Definitely No Boys Allowed! What will happen to their faithful club motto: The Cul-de-sac Kids stick together ? Is this the end for Abby's club on Blossom Hill Lane?
- Author BiographyBeverly Lewis was born in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch country. She fondly recalls her growing-up years, and due to a keen interest in her mother's Plain family heritage, many of Beverly's books are set in Lancaster County. A former schoolteacher, Bev is a member of The National League of American Pen Womenthe Pikes Peak Branchand the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators. Her bestselling books are among the C.S. Lewis Noteworthy List Books, and both The Postcard and Annika's Secret Wish have received Silver Angel Awards. Bev and her husband have three children and make their home in Colorado.
- Author(s)Beverly Lewis
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleThe Cul-de-sac Kids
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.