All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a new FPGA architecture kwn as tree-based FPGA architecture, due to its hierarchical nature. This type of architecture has been relatively unexplored despite their better performance and predictable routing behavior, as compared to mesh-based FPGA architectures. In this book, we explore and optimize the tree-based architecture and we evaluate it by comparing it to equivalent mesh-based FPGA architectures.
- Author(s)Habib Mehrez,Umer Farooq,Zied Marrakchi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight465 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.