All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionTree of Life is an easy to read poetry/narrative book about furthering or beginning your relationship with Jesus Christ. The book explains how God is here for us always and if we let him, he can take away our stress, discomfort, and emptiness. As you read, may you lose religious ritual and emptiness and gain a heartfelt relationship.
- Author BiographyI'm just a normal guy doing God's extraordinary plan. I reside in northwest Indiana. I love to play sports and go to church. I love to spend time with my fiancee, my family, and friends. I love the beach, nature, the night sky, and all of the magnificent wonders that God has sculpted. Most importantly, I want everyone to love God as much or more than I do.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Starkey
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.