All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe third extended edition of this successful book presents 40 invative examples of contemporary treehouses and various conceptions of treehouses designed by architect Andreas Wenning. His clients are increasingly investors in treehouse hotels. This volume, richly illustrated, is completed by a review of the history and the cultural specificities of treehouses and substantial essays on questions of statics and construction.
- Author BiographyAndreas Wenning, born in 1965. He studied architecture in Bremen, worked for firms in Germany and Australia. Founded his baumraum practice in 2003 with projects in Europe , Brazil, and the United States. Lectures and teaching work, numerous publications in Germany and abroad.
- Author(s)Andreas Wenning
- PublisherDOM Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDOM Publishers
- Weight1542 g
- Width225 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.