All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA leading authority on treehouse design takes readers on an around- the-world journey of treehouses, discussing how they are designed, built, and enjoyed in numerous cultures, in a volume that showcases thirty-five treehouses and discusses their role in environmentalism. Includes Australian example.
- Author(s)Pete Nelson
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note250 colour illus
- Weight1160 g
- Width191 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.