All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $22.40New
- AU $14.93New
- AU $14.05New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $43.92
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.82
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $21.23
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.40
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.22
About this product
- DescriptionGuidebook to the GR221, Drystone Route, (or Ruta de Pedra en Sec) on Mallorca. The Drystone Route is a dramatic nine-day 140km trek traversing the Serra de Tramuntana Mountains. It follows old paths and mule tracks that link delightful mountain villages, crossing rugged mountainsides, running through forests and passing amazing cultivation terraces. This compact guide includes inspirational photographs and full route descriptions with contoured colour maps and profiles; full information about accommodation and services along the way, as well as public transport options; and also a second section covering alternative starts, finishes, variants and one extension to climb Puig de Maria at the end of the route.
- Author BiographyJournalist, writer and broadcaster Paddy Dillon is the author of over 20 guidebooks for Cicerone and also updated and expanded the classic 'Walking in Mallorca' in 2006. He has a passion for islands and is a keen long-distance walker, having walked all of Britain's National Trails and many major European routes.
- Author(s)Paddy Dillon
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2009
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note70 colour photos, 18 colour contour maps and 15 profiles
- Weight220 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.