All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionSaadia proves that Star Trek is an even more valuable cultural icon than we ever suspected. Charlie Jane Anders, former editor-in-chief, io9 What would the world look like if everybody had everything they wanted or needed? Trekomics, the first book from financial journalist Felix Salmon's imprint Pipertext, approaches scarcity ecomics by coming at it backwards through thinking about a universe where scarcity does t exist. Delving deep into the details and intricacies of 24th century society, Trekomics explores post-scarcity and whether we, as humans, are equipped for it. What are the prospects of automation and artificial intelligence? Is there really money in Star Trek? Is Trekomics at all possible?
- Author(s)Manu Saadia
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight499 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.