All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrevor is an exuberant, sociable and witty 13-year-old. So why, when he takes that nerve-wrecking turn toward his locker at school, does he feel scared and alone? He is shunned by his friends, misunderstood by his parents and harassed at school for being different. Trevor mixes humour and realism in an urgent look at what it is like to feel alienated. And, more importantly, what critical ties can step in at the most unlikely moment, to save people from despair and give them the reason to go on living.
- Author BiographyJAMES LECESNE is co-founder of The Trevor Project, the only nationwide 24-hour crisis intervention and suicide prevention lifeline for LGBT and Questioning teens. He has published two young adult novels, Absolute Brightness and Virgin Territory. His solo show, Word of Mouth, was awarded both a NY Drama Desk Award and an Outer Critics Circle Award. Lecesne lives in New York.
- Author(s)James Lecesne
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width150 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.