All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionFame and Fortune have destroyed many a rock star, but Trevor Wolff has a bigger problem when his best friend Mitchell Voss commits an act of mogamy with sexy artist Kerri Broadhurst. ShapeShifter band dynamics will never be the same with this new woman on the scene, and the distractions of two girlfriends and a world tour aren't eugh to keep Trevor from feeling like his carefully constructed world is crumbling around him. The pesky little illness he's been hiding from his band mates isn't help, either. Trevor is determined to drive Kerri away so life can run properly. He'll do whatever it takes, or die trying, and t just because if he doesn't get well soon, time might be up for old Trevor. The last person he expects help or sympathy from is Kerri herself, but he may have to make common cause with his enemy if he's to survive the fallout from the secrets he's been hiding.
- Author BiographySusan Helene Gottfried is the author of ShapeShifter: The Demo Tapes: Year 1, The Demo Tapes: Year 2, The Demo Tapes: Year 3 and the e-book-only short story, Mannequin. She can be found online at http: //westofmars.com, where you can find The Meet and Greet, among other goodies. In real life, West of Mars is a real place -- if you know where to look. A tone-deaf rocker-at-heart, Susan worked in retail record stores, in radio stations, as stage crew, and as a promoter while earning two college degrees in creative writing. Susan invites you to come hang at West of Mars, where the Meet and Greet is hopping with more than just Trevor and the other members of ShapeShifter. The cast has grown; come meet them before they have books of their own.
- Author(s)Susan Helene Gottfried
- Date of Publication06/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.