Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionA vel featuring Crown Prosecutor Helen West and Detective Superintendent Geoffrey Bailey, the central characters of Fyfield's first vel A Question of Guilt . The plot concerns a crime of passion in an English village.
- PrizesWinner of CWA Rumpole Award 1990.
- Author(s)Frances Fyfield
- Date of Publication01/10/1990
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/12/1992
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.