All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a coed is viciously assaulted on the campus of Harwood University, performance studies professor Celia Perone learns a brutal truth-star athletes can get away with whatever they want. Threatened with her job if she goes public, Celia pays a secret visit to celebrated women's rights attorney Theodora Constantine. Theo's riding high after winning a very public sexual harassment claim against a cable news network. Next up for her firm is a class action suit that will strain her small staff. She can't afford to get sidetracked by ather case, but Celia won't take for an answer. The case is compelling and so is Celia-so much that Theo finds herself falling hard. But before they can win love, they have to win justice.
- Author BiographyKG MacGregor earned her PhD in journalism and her writing stripes preparing market research reports for newspaper, television and travel clients. She wrote her first piece of fiction in 2002 and discovered her bliss. Since then, she has authored 20 novels, including 2007 Lammy winner Out of Love and multiple Golden Crown winners. A hiking enthusiast, she climbed to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro in 2001. KG is a member of the Board of Trustees of the Lambda Literary Foundation. With her partner of 20 years, KG divides her time between the California desert and her native North Carolina mountains.
- Author(s)KG MacGregor
- PublisherBella Books
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBella Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.