All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave the waves of life thrown you UNEXPECTED challenges? Do you find yourself feeling as if you are crashing against the ocean floor? Read and discover how some of life's fiercest battles were fought including severe *OBESITY; which led to feelings of rejection/body image. *DEPRESSION; which caused loss of all emotions and created a sense of denial with weight loss journey. *TRAGIC CAR CRASH; almost left to die and had to learn how to walk again-infant son and husband also involved. Read how an Angel stepped in and prayed and spoke words of encouragement to a grieving mother at the hospital! *MARITAL BATTLES; this book offers hope & encouragement to all who are ready to give up on their marriage. Learn how a praying father/pastor fell to his knees and ask God to heal a broken marriage for his daughter that was falling apart and headed for divorce. His wisdom, Christian testimony, and DAILY walk with the Lord...left a legacy for his daughter to follow and live by! *RIDING THE FINANCIAL WAVES; one predicted the ecomic downturn that this country has seen in the past few years. In this book you will hear a story of Favor and Grace and learn how Kellie walked through some of the toughest valleys in the financial realm. It was a time of emotional roller coaster rides with her personal finances. Discover how she and her husband learned to trust God while losing most of their money and personal dream home (8000 sq ft. waterfront mansion) and only having five days to find some place to live. Despite all the above turmoil...read how Kellie endured through all this tragedy and came out triumphant and a stronger person. Her frank confessions and inspirations are an ENCOURAGEMENT to all.
- Author BiographyThe book tells the author's biography. Kellie graduated from the University of West Florida in 1994; with a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education. She currently lives in Florida with her husband and three beautiful children.
- Author(s)Kellie Spears
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.