All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Turk's sequel to Faith Beyond The Trials continues to follow the lives of John and Anna Taylor. In Trials of Hope, John has returned to the practice of law and becomes embroiled in a high stakes will contest between two wealthy siblings who are acrimonious rivals. To further compound matters, the attorney on the other side of the case is the same lawyer who sued John over the automobile accident he was involved in. In addition to the pressures bearing upon both John and Anna as a result of the probate litigation, the Taylors are also faced with the issue as to whether Anna will be able to become pregnant again. How will the Taylors hold up under the circumstances they are faced with and who will help them in their battles? Hope and perserverance are in great demand as one day slips into the next.
- Author BiographyPaul Turk, a former trial attorney, practiced law for thirty years until he changed careers to pursue his long-time ambition of writing Christian-based fictional legal novels. Paul and his wife, Katherine, have been married for thirty-seven years and reside in the West Palm Beach area of Florida. They have three adult children and two grandchildren.
- Author(s)Paul Turk
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.