All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.63Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionA clever guessing game about shapes to stimulate the imagination Learning shapes is a lot more fun when there are surprises involved, and this die-cut board book from master artist and designer Yusuke Yonezu is full of them. Angles and triangles are everywhere, and the shapes and colors found in everyday objects come to life when the pages of the book are turned. The interactive format will both educate and entertain the youngest of readers.
- Author BiographyYusuke Yonezu is an author and illustrator of children s books, including the Guess What? series, 5 Little Apples, Bottoms Up!, Circles, Rainbow Chameleon, We Love Each Other, and Yum Yum!
- Author(s)Yusuke Yonezu
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleYonezu Board Book
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.