All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the theory of how triangular bead crochet ropes are designed with well illustrated examples of each concept. Once you have mastered the basic art of bead crochet, you will want to explore these more advanced slip-stitched patterns. In this book, you will find: * Over 36 rope designs * Individual stringing tables and graphs * 14 complete projects * Design and construction tips * Blank graph paper to copy and use * Review of invisible closure The first book in this series, Bead Crochet Ropes, taught you the basics of this craft. The DVD, Bead Crochet Ropes, showed you how to bead crochet. The second book, Patterns & Graphing for Bead Crochet Ropes, covered the concept of graphing your own patterns. BCED, the design software, made graphing easy. This new book takes you to the next level with dimensional ropes.
- Author BiographyJudith Bertoglio-Giffin is an international author, artist, designer, and teacher who has been beading for over twenty five years. She teaches beading workshops nationwide that include advanced bead crochet techniques as well as emphasizing the many creative approaches to the craft. Judith's other beading passions are free-form peyote and bead embroidery. Judith splits her year between studios in Antrim, New Hampshire and Tombstone, Arizona.
- Author(s)Judith Bertoglio-Giffin
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.