Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTriathlon 101 helped thousands of athletes take the guesswork out of multi-sport training and racing. Now, this best-seller returns, updated with more top-tch information and solidifying its status as the essential guide for multi-sport success. In this new edition, readers will learn how to: choose the best equipment for their goals, terrain, and budget; create triathlon programmes for various distances and events; plan what, how, and when, to eat and drink when training or competing; prevent overtraining and recover from common injuries; and, swim and navigate in open water. Smoothly and quickly transition from one leg of the race to the next and taper their individual training for peak performance on race day. This title features sample training programmes, the latest recommendations on equipment, correct technique and expert advice from pros and coaches Terry Laughlin, Lauren Jensen, and Troy Jacobson will help improve reader's their skills and times in every event. Trial-and-error experiences can lead to injury and discouraging results. Triathlon 101 is the best course for developing multi-sport athletes and the best way to ensure against such negative outcomes.
- Author BiographyA competing triathlete since 1988, John Mora is a renowned fitness author who has published more than 500 articles. He is a member of USA Triathlon and has participated in almost 200 running, cycling and swimming events, including marathons, sprint triathlons and the Ironman competition. Author of the first edition of Triathlon 101, Mora engages and entertains readers while they prepare for their first or next triathlon. Mora is the running columnist and triathlon feature writer for Windy City Sports as well as a former contributing editor to Triathlete. His articles have also been featured in many magazines, including American Health, Women's Sports & Fitness and Runner's World.
- Author(s)John Mora
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note42 colour illustrations, 18 colour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.38New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.