All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a unique guide to help young athletes train for, and begin a career in competitive triathlon events. It combines three of the most popular sports in the world - swimming, cycling and running. The Triathlon is an amazing sporting endeavour that involves three of the world's most popular sports - swimming, cycling and running. Triathlon for Youth is a unique volume that will help young athletes train for, and begin a competitive career in triathlon. This volume aims to provide young athletes and their parents with a healthy training plan that will enhance t only their sporting ability, but many other aspects of their lives - including self-esteem, concentration, and general wellbeing.
- Author BiographyKevin MacKinnon is a former champion runner, and a competitive triathlete. He is currently children's running coach and freelance journalist.
- Author(s)Kevin MacKinnon
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Series TitleIronman S.
- Place of PublicationAachen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer
- Out-of-print date14/01/2017
- Content Note50 full-colour photographs
- Weight349 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.