All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionRoyal Astor is the perfect oxymoron - a foreign reporter who has developed a severe fear of flying. He has been reporting on the Arab Spring but during his return home to Northern Ireland he convinces himself that he needs a new career - but what? He is very much an analogue journalist in a new digital world. During his terror-gripped flight he meets John Harding, a character that Astor struggles to figure out. He claims to be 'in consulting' but Astor can see a touch of ink sneaking up from below John's collar. Just who is this man? When he returns home Astor is also tasked by a long standing family friend to track down a young girl who the old man fathered roughly 22 years ago. If he can do this he'll ensure she receives her inheritance, a sum approaching 30m, but with sums like that floating around it is guaranteed to get dangerous for the young woman. 'Tribalism' is the second book from Northern Irish author PD Finlay and is a fast-paced, action-packed thrill ride and once it grabs you it never lets you go!
- Author Biography'Tribalism' is the second book from new Northern Irish author PD Finlay. He lives in Ballymena, County Antrim with his wife Ashley and their dog Bosley. It was written between June 2012 and April 2014 however during this time PD Finlay was diagnosed with a brain tumour.
- Author(s)P D Finlay
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.