All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTarl Cabot must prove his final loyalty to the harsh and caste-bound planet kwn as Counter Earth. Surrender Gor, reads a message sent from the Others, a mysterious people from the worlds of steel. Either the proud rulers of Gor must submit or be destroyed. Now Tarl is leaving the decadent city of Port Kar to wander in the wilds of Gor, taking up the sword to defend his rulers and enemies, the Priest-Kings. For he kws that the fate of his home planet, Earth, is inextricably tied to the fate of Gor. Rediscover this brilliantly imagined world where men are masters and women live to serve their every desire. Tribesmen of Gor is the 10th book in the Gorean Saga, but you may enjoy reading the series in any order.
- Author BiographyJohn Norman, born in Chicago, Illinois, in 1931, is the creator of the Gorean Saga, the longest-running series of adventure novels in science fiction history. Starting inDecember 1966 withTarnsman of Gor, the series was put on hold after its twenty-fifth installment, Magicians of Gor, in 1988, when DAW refused to publish its successor, Witness of Gor. After several unsuccessful attempts to find a trade publishing outlet, the series was brought back into print in 2001. Norman has also produced a separate science fiction series, the Telnarian Histories, plus two other fiction works (Ghost DanceandTime Slave), a nonfiction paperback (Imaginative Sex), and a collection of thirty short stories, entitledNorman Invasions.The Totems of Abydoswas published in spring 2012. All of Norman s work is available both in print and as ebooks. The Internet has proven to be a fertile ground for the imagination of Norman s ever-growing fan base, and at Gor Chronicles(www.gorchronicles.com), a website specially created for his tremendous fan following, onemay read everything there is to knowabout this unique fictional culture. Norman is married and has three children.
- Author(s)John Norman
- PublisherOpen Road Media Science & Fantasy
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleGorean Saga
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media Science & Fantasy
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.